Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

Sorry it has taken so long to get this post out! Well, there has been so much going on! Todd had the most amazing time in Montgomery with his Beeka Beeka and Uncle David.

I swear he came back more rotten than he left. They were so busy everyday and I am certain he did not miss us at all. They took Beeka Beeka's sweet dog, Rudy, to his obedience/training classes. Todd even got to take him through his paces.


Todd also made some new friends while visiting the pool in their neighborhood on a daily basis. They swam with noodles and dove for change at the bottom of the pool. Luckily Beeka Beeka got him to bathe when they got back every morning. That blond hair would not look good green. I mean I know we are supposed to be working on the environment and everything but I don't think that falls under the definition of "Going Green."

Here are Rudy and Todd again. Apparently Rudy even decided to sleep with Todd... I am afraid I cannot see Robin making it into the top bunk of his bed, much less up the stairs.




They even took a trip to see Uncle David at his office one of the days... apparently, he was a big hit!




Beeka Beeka even got him to do some chores... here he is doing my least favorite thing... putting away the dishes... I would rather clean bathrooms. Crazy, I know.
Let's see, what else did they do... they went to the Planetarium, they went to see Ice Age 3, they went to the Art Museum, they walked the dogs (Beeka Beeka and David have 3), they rode scooters, they played with trains, they swam BUNCHES, and what am I most jealous of... yes, they took Todd to see the new Harry Potter. Man, I still haven't been... oh well. Beeka Beeka was so sweet to bring him all the way back to Panama City, and Todd was soooooo sad to see her leave.... I don't think he had dry eyes for the next two days. We are very hopeful to spend some more time again with them very soon. And maybe, just maybe, if Beeka Beeka and David have recovered from their experience with him by next summer, he might even get invited back!




No comments: